For Schwäbisch Gmünd we are searching in division Sales/Marketing a
Intern (m/f) - Steering our Success Initiative "Customer Performance"
Starting Date: as soon as possible Duration: 4 - 6 months Internship can be combined with a master's thesis (research focus to be defined individually) The Initiative "Customer Performance" was established on July 1st 2015 and directly reports to the CEO Mr. Sobottka. The aim of Customer Performance is to enable the Sales Teams to increase performance with our customers.
- The intern will have excellent opportunities to build up a network within Bosch AS by working with senior management and supporting the following tasks:
- Preparing and moderating Acquisition Strategy Workshops with global customer teams
- Preparing and participating in Customer Performance Steering Committee Meeting with the CEO Mr. Sobottka
- Tracking of sales force competence development
- Roll - out of Bosch AS Role Enabling Concept
- Development and improvement of sales standards and tools
- Students in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or other technical studies
- Fun and joy for driving change projects, positive sales mind-set, service thinking and ability to work with high level management
- Fighting spirit for project sucess
- Knowledge of MS Office is advantageous
Awaiting your application!
Reference Code AGd-HA1618HM
Ms. Svenja Maier
Sekretariat der Ausbildung
73527 Schwäbisch Gmünd